Professional Tennis Instruction & Recreation Camp for Juniors
Two Weekly Sessions
Session 1: June 10 to 14, 2019
Session 2: July 15 to 19, 2019
Pricing options: By Week or by Day / Half or Full day
- By the week / Half day (9 am – Noon) Price: $75
- By the week / Full Day – (9 am – 3 pm) Price: $150
- Daily / Half day (9 am – Noon) Price: $ 25
- Daily / Full day (9 am – 3 pm) Price: $40
- Drop off at Egan Park at St Pete Beach, 9 am – noon.
- For safety, park in the lot and walk your children to and from the court.
- Pick up at St. Pete Beach Rec Center, noon – 3 pm daily.
- Children must wear proper tennis attire: shorts, court shoes, and hat
- Full-Day children must bring their lunch with drink, sunscreen, swimsuit, and towel
- Half-Day children will play TENNIS only! No lunch required & no Rec Center activities…please make sure your children know this.
- NOTE: Ages 5-16 are in the same camp, and placed in age-appropriate, skill-level playing groups
- Last minute notifications: You can register your cell phone or an email address—or both—and receive last minute text or email weather alert and similar messages from Coach Jack. Go to the Home page and review the “Sign up for Alerts!” box.
DATES FOR THE 2020 SUMMER CAMP AND REGISTRATION WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE SPRING OF 2020.
Please register and submit by May 15th but there may be room for late registrations.
You can submit the online form below or print this PDF form: 2019 Tennis summer camp flier